Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Payza Cash Adder Hack [2012-2013] working hack payza!!


Don’t download from other websites its probably been modified to include a virus or to scam you.
Get the working version only here.
Payza Hack can add $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 dollars in cash to Payza account very easily. This software use to hack Payza. You can add the amount of money by using this Softwere, Softwere simple and easy to use.

Features:
  • Cash Adder
  • Proxy Support (USA, Asia, Europe)
  • Delete logs
  • Delete Cookies
  • Undetectable (100% GUARANTEE, WORKING).
  • Windows Xp/7, Vista and Mac Compatible

VIDEO INSTRUCTION:




 





3 komentarze:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bored people said...

Name: Gina
email: ginaliu641103@gmail.com

My country is in Asia, not investigated
I changed to use a proxy
Or not
Or is the point of the download, but no response

As long as he is working
I am willing to buy

Thank you

felisha green said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com



Post a Comment